What is KOPS?
As a researcher at the university, you can publish your publications online on KOPS. The documents are, as the meaning of Open Access conveys, permanently archived and made available to users around the world at no cost Since 2008, KOPS has also served as a university bibliography and thus provides data for university reporting purposes.
Which services does KOPS offer?
- All published full-texts can be cited using permanent, stable links (URIs).
- KOPS has been optimized for usage by the most common search engines such as Google Scholar.
- Publication lists from KOPS can be directly inserted into researchers’ personal web pages on the University of Konstanz website. KOPS publications are automatically visible on the SciKon research platform.
- Publication information can be downloaded, for example, to be used in literature management programmes.
How can you use KOPS?
- You can upload publications directly using the KOPS “Submit” function.
- Our KOPS team will be happy to assist you with uploading your publications.
You can find additional information on the KOPS website.
KOPS and ORCID
Take advantage of ORCID and link your KOPS profile to the ORCID ID. After linking, you can easily transfer your publications from KOPS to the ORCID profile. The ORCID ID is stored in KOPS and is used to assign your publications correctly. You do not have an ORCID ID yet? Registration in ORCID is also possible via KOPS. Instructions for ORCID linking can be found here.
What is ORCID? Learn more about the Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID).