Would you like to request media for the library to purchase?
Great! We look forward to your suggestions. If it is a general proposal for a medium, please choose the general acquisition request. If you are planning to procure literature from basic funds and project funds, please use the form for purchasing literature with basic funding and project founding resources. You receive the discounts granted to libraries for national and international orders.
General acquisition request
When you complete the order form, please remember:
- to select your department from the list.
- to include an email address for us to contact.
- to reserve the media if you would like to borrow it.
Purchasing literature with basic funding and project funding resources
- For books and other media: "Team Sozialwissenschaften / Sonderbeschaffung"
Room: B 709
Phone: +49 7531 88-2815
- for journals: the "Zeitschriftenstelle"
Room: B 805
Phone: +49 7531 88-4125
Bitte beachten Sie beim Ausfüllen des Formulars:
- the applicable “Kostenstelle” (university billing account)
- basic funding recipient
- a short explanation why the literature is being requested
- title and detailed information about the book
If you have already purchased books and would like to have the costs reimbursed with basic funding, please send us the book and the billing invoice along with an internal request form (“Anforderung”).
If purchased directly, please bill us for the cost of the literature and include your bank details. We will reimburse you up to the amount we would have paid if we had purchased the media ourselves. Additional shipping and handling fees, etc. will not be reimbursed. As soon as we have finished processing it, the book will be available for check-out and you will receive an email notification.
If you have ordered journals or loose leaf pages, which will continue to be delivered directly to you, please confirm on the bill that the journal/delivered pages were actually/will actually be delivered to you. The bill is then considered correct or “sachlich richtig”.