All newly acquired items are introduced in our special new acquisitions exhibition:
- The exhibition is housed in the Information Centre (opposite the café).
- New items are sorted by department and exhibited for one week.
- In the library catalogue, you will find these items marked as “ausgeliehen in die Neuerwerbsausstellung” (on loan to the new acquisitions exhibition).
- During that time, new items are not available for borrowing but can be requested via the local catalogue.
- Once they have left the new acquisitions exhibition, the items are loaned to those who made a request or moved to the relevant book section.
Use our special search engine (in German) to find and sort new items by subject, month or year.