What can you do with reference management software?
- efficiently organise bibliographic information
- create a personal literature database
- import information from catalogues, bibliographic databases and the internet
- insert bibliographic information into your academic work
- create bibliographies
KIM provides the following reference management software for free to university members:
- Citavi Desktop and Citavi web
A licence can be used for all your personal computers and devices.
reference management and knowledge organization
Citavi Desktop works with Windows (sometimes with Mac, if certain requirements are met), Citavi Web is independent of the operating system.
The programme can be installed and used on a local computer.
works with Windows and Mac.
- EndNote Online
The programme is web-based.
works with Windows, Linux and Mac.
Numerous other reference management software is also available.