What can you do with reference management software?
- efficiently organise bibliographic information
- create a personal literature database
- import information from catalogues, bibliographic databases and the internet
- insert bibliographic information into your academic work
- create bibliographies
KIM provides the following reference management software for free to university members:
- A licence can be used for all your personal computers and devices.
reference management and knowledge organization
works with Windows (sometimes with Mac, if certain requirements are met).
- The programme can be installed and used on a local computer.
works with Windows and Mac.
- EndNote Online
- The programme is web-based.
works with Windows, Linux and Mac.
Numerous other reference management software is also available.