If the media you want is not located at the University of Konstanz you can order it from another library.
Several delivery services are available.Inter-library loan
- Order books or essays from other libraries that are not available at the University of Konstanz.
- Delivery time: about 1 week
- Cost for students: € 0.50
- Cost for external users: € 1.50
- The university pays for orders from its employees.
- You can pick up and check out your media from the lending service in the Library Information Centre.
- Order books and essays directly from other libraries.
- Login using your staff ID number and library password.
- This service delivers books and essays directly to your home address.
- Delivery time: 72 hours
- Expedite delivery time: 24 hours
- Cost: starting at 5 euros
- Registration is required.
Only for university staff: Delivery to a university email account of essays from journals and copied excerpts from books (max. 10% of a work for copyright reasons). You place your order by clicking on the KonDoc button after requesting the desired title in the local catalogue.
Institute for Advanced Study Konstanz (Kulturwissenschaftliches Kolleg)
Members of the Institute for Advanced Study Konstanz can have library material delivered directly to their office.
Pay per view
Researchers of the University of Konstanz can obtain articles via the document delivery service FIZ AutoDoc as downloads.
KIM settles the bill (there is a library contingent for each department).
There are two ways to order:
- You can research in a database and order the article by clicking on the “360 UB Konstanz” pay per view button there.
- If you know the DOI, you can simply insert it into the order form.