The University of Konstanz is a member of the Baden-Württemberg state-wide Microsoft agreement
Note that students are not eligible for these licenses. Licenses may only be used by university staff.
As of 1 July 2012, all Baden-Württemberg state universities are able to license the Microsoft Professional Desktop Platform suite for their staff. Because the membership fee is centrally funded, no further licensing costs occur for you. The Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen concluded this agreement as representative for all universities.
The following products are now available for you to use:
- Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7 Enterprise Upgrade
- Office Professional Plus for Windows and Office for Mac
- The Core CAL Suite
- Windows Server CAL;
- Microsoft SharePoint Server Standard CAL
- Microsoft Exchange Server Standard CAL
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Client Management License
- Microsoft Lync Server Standard CAL
- Forefront Endpoint Protection (Antivirus Client und Subscription Service)
Note regarding Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10: These are upgrade licenses and not full licenses. In order to use these licenses, you need to own one of the Qualifying Editions of Windows for Volume Licensing.
For further information please contact Christian Hartz, V523, ext. 5156.
Please log in!
University staff can download the Microsoft software after logging in. Please use the login link in the top right corner of the page. After logging in, download links will be available. If the download links do not become available to you after logging in, and you are convinced that you are eligible for the software, please contact our Support.