Boxcryptor encrypts your sensitive files and folders at Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and many other providers. This software combines the usability of the best cloud services with the world's highest security standards. Encrypt your data directly on your device before syncing it to the cloud.
Boxcryptor is available in 2 variants:
Variant 1 - (for free):
- For private use only.
- Use for one cloud provider only.
- Synchronize your encrypted data on two of your favorite devices.
- Share securely encrypted files even with people who don't use Boxcryptor or the cloud.
- Support only through the community
- Download directly from Boxcryptor
Variant 2 - Company package (120 € for 3 years, only for university members):
- Use for an unlimited number of cloud providers
- Unlimited number of devices
- Increase your data security with encrypted file names
- E-mail support directly from Boxcryptor
How do I get the company package?
- Purchase via KIM IT-Support with a request
- After KIM has entered the e-mail address into Boxcryptor, an invitation e-mail with a link to reset the password will be sent. A warning is displayed that after the reset, the previously encrypted data can no longer be accessed. You can ignore this warning, because you cannot have saved any data before.
- If you have already created an account with Boxcryptor, the status is updated after login and the Enterprise version is activated.
Further information on the page of Boxcryptor.
For further questions please contact Mr. Schreiner, phone 3110, room V507.