Using the library
- Introduction to the library for the Department of Law (pdf, in German), esp. for new students and members of staff
- General and subject-specific introductory courses and advice about searching for books, literature management, Office applications and much more...
- Facebook page “KIM” for current subject-specific information and news provided by KIM
Electronic access to publications and databases
- The library offers electronic access to various commentaries, collections of law reports, summaries of cases and decisions, legal texts and textbooks, as well as monographs and editions. Links to these e-resources are displayed in the local catalogue or the access is provided by specific databases.
- You can find a list of relevant databases with information about the content, how to search for items and general access in the Datenbank-Infosystem (DBIS) (database information system). There, you will also find instructions for setting up home access for beck-online and home access for juris.
- If you have any questions regarding the electronic access of pulications and data, please contact the Library information.
Special offers for the Department of Law
- Juristenschrank for particularly popular items of secondary literature (e.g. during the term paper period or for examination seminars; online-info about current content of all Juristenschränke).
- Borrowing books marked with a yellow dot from the J section of the library loaned out to staff members’ personal reserve shelves