Gain information literacy skills
KIM offers various one-time events on these topics:
- How do I use the library catalogue?
- All in one hour: a short introduction to all library services
- Searching and finding on the internet: Google and co. Optimizing your searching with search engines
- Introduction to reference management using Citavi, Endnote and RefWorks
Selected study programmes offer information literacy courses as semester courses. Taking part will earn you ECTS credits.
- Searching for and finding information: research strategies and sources as well as evaluating search results
- The world of scientific information: researching, citing, publishing, reference management software, referencing your research results, plagiarism prevention