You will acquire basic knowledge of the following: how the programme works, how to input data, how to format cells, how to use autofill and how to edit the table structure;
how to use simple equations, functions and absolute cell references, how to work with the formula checking assistant.
You will acquire advanced knowledge of important Excel functions.
We use Windows and MS Office 2013. The knowledge you acquire in this course will also be useful to you when working with other operating systems or Office applications, including e.g. Open Office, Libre Office, Mac Office.
- Basic editing of tables and cells
- The basics of formatting
- Using the autofill function
- Syntax of formulae and functions
- Relative and absolute references
- First functions (sum, number, round, if etc.)
- Complex functions